Friday, November 19, 2010

Johnson's & Johnson's: 100 Years of Scientific Research

My mom pampered me and my siblings with Johnson's & Johnson's baby products when we were young. I think it's a generational thing, a tradition by mothers. When I had my first born, I had Johnson's baby products for bath and nappy routines. The only thing that has changed is that I used the Johnson's baby lavender (The Bedtime Bath Series). I can't get enough of that lavender scent which I find relaxing.


Mommy Cha holding her J&J pillow and basket

Mommies were invited for a babyshower-like event at the Hotel Intercontinental in Makati by Johnson's &  Johnson's Philippines.  A good time to catch up with fellow mommy bloggers and the first one I saw was Miss Anne of Nuffnang and Mommy Pehpot. Luckily, Mommy Vance was also there :)


Sa unang sandali, Sa bawat sandali, Ikaw lang. (At the first moment, and every moment after, there's only you)


A Dad shares his baby's moments: J&J's Senior Brand Manager Juan Carlos Garcia 


Event host and ANC News Anchor Ria Tanjuatco-Trillo and Mommy Marielle Santos-Po 


Pretty Preggy Moms:  Ria Tanjuatco-Trillo and Lexi Schultze talk about their babies


J&J's Miss Minay Martinez on baby showers


All the single ladies have a baby bath showdown


The winner shows great mommy potential!

J&J Moms: Mommy Jingke and Mommy Cha

A sampler of everything on the buffet (yum!) = 10 lbs of mommy fat




Mommy Lourdes and her very cute baby!


Mommy Janese is quick to draw her mobile cam


Lovely icing treats for moms


A J&J gift: Oooh! Now I have to get some honey


A J&J gift: The soft toy is perfect for dodgeball with a hyperactive 6 year-old

Johnson's Baby, one of the most trusted names in baby care, will throw a fab shower party to 3 expecting mommies through Johnson's World of First

0 comments: